“German brands have a strong reputation in China for quality and advanced technology, so we are pleased to once again welcome back the German Pavilion to Cinte Techtextil for 2020,” Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd explained. “In addition to the fair’s new Medical and Protective Zone which has been setup to help the industry showcase products and technologies for combating current and future pandemics, we expect the German Pavilion will also be popular with the many buyers at the fair who will be sourcing for this purpose.”
In addition to products for the Protech and Medtech sectors, exhibitors in the pavilion will also showcase their latest solutions for the Indutech, Mobiltech and Oekotech application areas.
Pavilion participants to highlight solutions for Medtech and Protech
Amongst the range of products and technologies on offer in the pavilion, a number of companies will be offering solutions for the Medtech and Protech sectors. These include:
• Brückner Trockentechnik: they develop, produce and distribute machines and lines for the coating and finishing of apparel fabrics, technical textiles, nonwovens, glass fabrics and floor coverings. They also construct special lines for particular applications and systems for heat-recovery and exhaust air cleaning. In Brückner's technology centre, production capacities are available to finish and heat-set a wide range of different types of fabrics for protective clothing.
• CHT: they offer special functional finishes which will optimise the protective performance of face masks, and reduce the absorption of bacteria and viruses of contaminated aerosols in the outer layer according to the company. Their finishes can be applied to ordinary textile masks, medical face masks as well as PPE and FFP masks.
• Mahlo: their systems for process control and quality measurement are ideal for the production of protective masks made from nonwoven fabric. Their Gravimat DFI sensor measures weight and material thickness using isotope radiation, and due to the technology used, measurement inaccuracies due to fabric flutter, a common problem, are solved.
• Norafin: producers of spunlaced and needlepunched nonwovens for a range of sectors, their Type B2 mouth and nose masks are made of two different functional layers which reduce the risk of infection. The soft layer ensures a soft fit to the face and acts as a filter, while the stiff layer brings stability and water repellency. The masks are washable at least 10 times.
• Perlon Nextrusion Monofil: a synthetic filament manufacturer for a diverse ranges of application, the Perlon® Group provided support to the fire service in the Darmstadt-Dieburg district in the German state of Hesse in the form of KN 95 protective masks. They will showcase their comprehensive product portfolio of application-specific filaments at the fair.
Cinte Techtextil China’s product categories cover 12 application areas, which comprehensively span the full range of potential uses of modern textile technologies. These categories also span the entire industry, from upstream equipment and raw materials providers to finished fabrics, chemicals and other solutions. This full coverage of product groups and application areas ensures the fair is an effective business platform for the entire industry.
Cinte Techtextil China is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA). To find out more about the fair, please visit: www.techtextilchina.com. For more information about Messe Frankfurt’s worldwide textile fairs, please visit: www.texpertise-network.com.
Notes to editors:
Further press information & picture material
Follow Cinte Techtextil China on social media
Information from the international textiles sector and Messe Frankfurt’s textiles fairs worldwide can be found at: www.texpertise-network.com.
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is the world’s largest trade fair, congress and event organiser with its own exhibition grounds. With just under 2,600 employees at 29 locations, the company generates annual sales of around €736 million. We have close ties with our industry sectors and serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of the Group’s key USPs is its closely knit global sales network, which extends throughout the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent). For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com